Acts 1: 7-8

He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Construction Update


This week I have had the pleasure to work with a group from Michigan. They are here to do various things around the Veritas ministries, but also wanted to help do construction on the new church building in Tsigmandru. They were a tremendous help to me by laying the uderlayment and flooring. We were able to put underlayment in Roberta's lab, the small classroom, and the hallway in between. Then we laid the flooring in the hallway and the classroom. The team was most helpful to me by simply working out the best way to do the flooring. Coming up with the procedure is more than half the battle in a foreign country. I have included some pictures and I would like to give a big thank you to the group for all their help and support. Maurice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well the floors look fantastic. I am so glad that God provided you with the help that you needed. It seems like so much got done. Kathy